Lincence to CHILL 2013 Terms and Conditions
The term CHILL Passes refers to : All Full Season Passes, All Mid-week passes, All Anytime Passes (10-Day, 7-Day & 5-Day), The 30 Day Consecutive Pass.
2013 CHILL Passes will be valid for the applicant’s personal use from the date of issue until 22nd October 2013 on days when lifts are operating, at up to 13 Ski Areas.
CHILL 13 Ski Areas include: Awakino, Mt Dobson, Roundhill, Fox Peak, Broken River, Mt. Cheeseman, Mt. Olympus, Craigieburn Valley, Temple Basin, Hanmer Springs, Mt Lyford, Rainbow.
CHILL 11 Ski Areas include: Mt Dobson, Roundhill, Fox Peak, Broken River, Mt. Cheeseman, Mt. Olympus, Craigieburn Valley, Temple Basin, Hanmer Springs, Mt Lyford.
CHILL 6 Ski Areas include: Porters, Broken River, Mt. Cheeseman, Mt. Olympus, Craigieburn Valley, Temple Basin.
Herein, ‘the ski areas ‘.
- Each ski area reserves the right to set its own terms and conditions relating to the use of its ski area and facilities.
- Each ski area is free to determine the types of facilities operated by it and the dates and times at which those facilities will operate and be available for use by CHILL Pass holders. CHILL Pass holders can contact CHILL for further information.
- The CHILL Pass is non-transferable and is valid for the use of the applicant only. A CHILL Pass holder may accompany a ‘buddy’ to the ski area and track their ‘buddy’ using one of two transferable days within the total 10-Day Pass or one transferable day within the total 7-Day Pass. Non-used buddy days can be used by the pass holder as they form part of the 7 and 10 day pass. They are not additional days beyond the 7 or 10 anytime days. ‘Buddy’ days do not include Treble Cone.
- The CHILL Pass holder is responsible for any unauthorized use of the CHILL Pass, unless the CHILL Pass has been reported lost or stolen. Replacement passes are $30.
- The CHILL Pass price is non-refundable but in some circumstances a portion of the value of the CHILL Pass may be credited to the next season if a “Warranty Option” has been purchased. The terms and conditions of the “Warranty Option” apply.
- Misconduct may result in the revocation of the CHILL Pass with no refund. Any decision will be at the sole discretion of CHILL in association with the relevant ski area. ‘Misconduct’ includes reckless skiing or snowboarding, failure to obey all signs, closures and policies of the ski areas, failure to obey the skiers and snowboarder’s responsibility code, use of a mid-week pass during the weekend, or breach of any other term or condition expressed or implied relating to the use of the ski areas.
- Conditions of use as appear on individual ski area day tickets are fully applicable.
- Day tickets are available upon presentation of the CHILL Pass and signing a tracking form at the relevant ski areas day ticket outlet. A current day pass must be displayed in order to access the ski area lifts. Please keep your CHILL Pass with you at all times and present upon request.
- One day’s grace is available on Season’s passes at the mountain’s discretion. They may phone CHILL in the event a season pass is not present with the pass holder upon arrival at the ticket office. CHILL will confirm the pass holders details and allow the pass holder to ski under this circumstance only once. In the event this situation arises with an anytime pass the pass holder will have to purchase a lift ticket from the mountain.
- CHILL in association with the ski areas may alter the terms and conditions applying to the CHILL Pass at any time without notice.
- The CHILL Pass remains the property of CHILL at all times.
- CHILL Passes can be upgraded for the difference in face value at the time of the upgrade, plus a $20 admin fee.