Due to a lack of snow the Great Kiwi Fox Trot has unfortunately been postponed.
Not alternative date has been set so stay tuned to chillout.co.nz
The Unofficial Spontaneous Kiwi Fox Trot will take place when time and conditions permit!
The Great Kiwi Fox Trot is back. The event grows every year but the premise stays the same, let go ski Fox Peak! It’s a small field with a heap of character and if you’re fond of ski touring and split boarding it’s right up your alley.
Here’s the low down.
- Saturday & Sunday 28-29 July.
- Event rego $45 payable to CHILL (includes Dinner, Bed & Breakfast).
- Note: A valid lift ticket is required to ski, not an issue for CHILL 11 Pass Holders. Lift tickets purchased on the mountain are $50 for adults, $30 for students.
- The now renowned stainless steel wood fired hot tub will be back.
- On mountain sounds will be blasting.
- Fox Peak’s hottest baker competition (Bring along your best, sweet or savoury you’re in to win).
- Fox Trot expression session – Better learn to dance and you’ll be sweetly rewarded if you sweep the floor or the slopes of the competition.
Get in quick, limited to 30 people and half the spots are already filled by eager Fox Trot veterans. New faces welcome, someone needs to knock the baking queen off her perch.
Register below, we’ll confirm we have space and give you payment details.